Various Other Reviews
El Santo vs. The Vampire Women
October 2009 will go down in infamy as the month El Santo took on the Vampire Women. Relive those special times by checking out the reviews below.
Tangy small-serving reviews, for some reason, that somehow warranted an ultra-obscure rating. Mainly because the creator submitted it, and I feel all sorts of guilty for assigning such a thing with a cold, heartless rating.
You want more crabcakes? Want a taste of some more? With a slice of lime and a tub of tartar sauce? They’re coming. Until then, if I’ve forgotten to update this thing, check the archives.
I’ve also written reviews for other sites. Check out reviews that I’ve done outside of the Webcomic Overlook!
My monthly review on the Comixtalk site.
- Dresden Codak – the transhumanist experience, featuring Kimiko “Thunderbolt” Ross
- Templar, Arizona – When Burning Man decided to set up shop permanently
- The Phoenix Requiem – very pretty, but does it have a plot?
- SugarShock! – Joss Whedon vies for the Digital Comic award
- FreakAngels – Warren Ellis takes on steampunk
- Octopus Pie – Surprisingly, not hentai anime!
- Sugar Bits – Bleedmania is running wild!
My reviews at the Comic Fencing site.
- Geeks Next Door – Are you geek enough?
- Zuda Comics: Action, Ohio, and Hannibal Goes to Rome – Zuda contestants, fight!
- Lackadaisy – My second round about the kitties who shoot each other
- Tales of Pylea – a.k.a. Tales of a Shirtless Aquaman Doppleganger
- Kidnapped By Gnomes – Do gnomes and politics mix?
- Multiplex – Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- No Need For Bushido – This kung-fu will do just fine.
- Antics – The girl’s Trapper Keeper of webcomics.
- Applied Living – It’s one of those roommate comics, only wordier. Much, much wordier.
- Kukuburi – Am I cuckoo for Kukuburi?
- Gunnerkrigg Court - British board school-rific!
- Here There Be Robots – Try reading this review and not donning an eyepatch … or developing a huge migrane!
Answering the question: “So what about audio reviews?” Here’s Comic Dish! You’ll just have to dig through the other segments, fellas.
The Warehouse – Bishie-rific!